Birds of the Pacific Northwest describes and illustrates more than 400 bird species commonly encountered in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and British Columbia. This comprehensive, full-color guide is organized to follow the order in which groups and species are presented by the American Union. Range maps for each species provide valuable information for identification.
- Detailed accounts of nearly 400 bird species, including common favorites and rare curiosities
- More than 870 spectacular photographs of relevant plumages and birds in flight
- Precise descriptions of voices, behaviors, and habitats
- Top birding sites in the Pacific Northwest
- Individual range maps, showing seasonal and migratory patterns
- Easy to use for beginners and experts alike
Did you find this review helpful?