Douglas Wilson walks through the Christian home, teaching from the Scriptures how each area of Christian life requires self-sacrifice and humility. Husbands, wives and children learn that by giving their lives away their home will be filled with joy and delight. And those demanding service from others ultimately find their home barren and desolate. The first volume of this sermon series addresses the "front rooms," while the second volume addresses the remaining "back rooms."
- Front Porch and Door (Deut. 11:18-21)
- The Living Room (Phil. 2:1-4)
- Celebrating the Holidays (Esther 9:26-27)
- The Kitchen (Gal. 5:6, 13)
- The Dining Room - Sabbath (Lev. 23:1-3)
- The Dining Room (1 Tim. 4:1-5)
After doing this sermon series, Doug Wilson condensed its topics into the book entitled My Life For Yours. There is much more content in the sermons, but the book is less expensive!
Did you find this review helpful?