Before I Was Born emphasizes the creational goodness of our bodies and explains sex as a special gift God gives to a husband and wife. It covers such topics as:
- Why God made boys' and girls' bodies different
- God's plan for loving marriages and families
- The basic facts about intercourse, presented in the context of marital love and intimacy
- Conception and fetal development
- Childbirth and breastfeeding
Created to answer the questions your young child will inevitably ask, before I was born will help you give your child a head start in understanding God's good plan for them, their family, and their sexuality.
Did you find this review helpful?