This completely revised edition reflects all of the new question types that will appear on the NEW SAT scheduled for Spring 2016. Includes a diagnostic test, four full-length practice tests, all questions answered and explained, test-taking tactics, essay writing instructions, and more.
Acts as . . .
Your blueprint for test success:
- A diagnostic test to determine your strengths and weaknesses
- Six full-length practice tests
All questions answered and explained
- In-depth review of all test subjects
Your private tutor:
- What you should know about the new SAT test format
- Additional practice questions with answers
- Vocabulary flashcards to increase your word power
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Personal instruction for a better test score:
- Preparation for the new Critical Reading section
- Coaching to help you master the new Writing section
- Expanded math review includes third-year college preparatory math topics
The SAT is administered by the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this book. They produced their own SAT preparation book, 10 Real SATs.
Did you find this review helpful?