God's strength—where do we find it at work in today's world? Is God really in control, given the nature of humankind and the pervasive evil that seems to dominate so much of our society?
In Almighty Over All, pastor and writer R. C. Sproul Jr. methodically addresses various aspects of God's strength and discusses how a thorough understanding of His sovereignty adds richness and peace to our lives. God is ultimately in control, Sproul asserts, from the tiniest details to the essential implications of salvation throughout eternity.
"R. C. Sproul Jr. is well equipped to write about the great issues. These he faces squarely with sure-footed confidence in a truly scriptural fashion. . . . A book for those who are tired of reading superficial material."
—Jay Adams, author and speaker
Table of Contents:
Introduction: How Strong Is He?
- Who's There? Almighty from Eternity
- Who's Where? Almighty over Nothing
- Who's Dunit? Almighty in Authority
- Who's Driving? Almighty over History
- Who's the Boss? Almighty over the Mighty
- Who's Minding the Store? Almighty over the Details
- Who's Choosing Whom? Almighty over Men
- Who Reigns? Almighty over the Devil
- Who Is Greater? Not Almighty over Himself
- Who Hurts? Almighty over Redemption
- Who Saves? Almighty over Redemption
- Who's Batting Cleanup? Almighty in Sanctification
- Who's It Gonna Be? Almighty over Eternity
Did you find this review helpful?