- How did the Morgan horse get its name?
- What are the differences between a Belgian and a Clydesdale?
- Why are the Byerly Turk, Darley Arabian, and Godolphin Arabian so important?
Find the answers to these and many other intriguing questions in Marguerite Henry's Album of Horses. The award-winning author of the wonderful stories Misty of Chincoteague, King of the Wind, and Brighty of the Grand Canyon, Marguerite Henry describes in vivid detail the hardworking Shire, the elegant Lipizzan, the spirited Mustang, and many more. Never before have facts about horses more accessible, and with Wesley Dennis's classic illustrations highlighting every page, this unique collection is sure to be treasured by horse lovers of all ages.
Other titles by Marguerite Henry available in Aladdin paperback:
- Black Gold
- Born to Trot
- San Domingo: The Medicine Hat Stallion
- Sea Star, Orphan of Chincoteague
- Stormy, Misty's Foal
Did you find this review helpful?