The author uncovers the heart issues affecting parents and their teenagers during the often chaotic adolescent years. With wit, wisdom, humility and compassion, he shows parents how to seize the countless opportunities to deepen communication, learn, and grow with their teenagers.
Table of Contents:
Part One: Clearing the Debris
- Age of Opportunity or Season for Survival?
- Whose Idols Are in the Way?
- What Is a Family? A Definition
- What Is a Family? A Job Description
- Parents, Meet Your Teenager
Part Two: Setting Godly Goals
- Goals, Glory, and Grace
- There's a War Out There
- Convictions and Wisdom
- Life in the Real World
- A Heart for God
- Leaving Home
Part Three: Practical Strategies for Parenting Teens
- Three Strategies for Parenting Teens
- Small Steps to Big Change
The new second edition includes a study guide in the back of the book.
Did you find this review helpful?