Children learn these songs different ways:
- They just listen.
- With help from parent/teacher they learn to say and point to the numbers 1-20.
- They learn to say and point to 1 + 1 = 2, etc.
- They learn to sing along while they point to 1 + 1 = 2, etc.
- They take the audio test and say the answer while looking at it.
- They write the answers on the reproducible song page.
- They advance to the next song.
This learning process can be started with age 1 and continued through age 6 or longer if needed. Children naturally follow the process and move forward when they are ready. Each song is repeated without the answers for self-testing.
Did you find this review helpful?