The most commonly used 501 Latin verbs are arranged alphabetically in a table format, one verb per page with English translation. Each verb is completely conjugated and presented in all forms. The book's additional features include example sentences to demonstrate verb usage and a grammar review.
- Formulation of present, past, and future participles
- Gerund and supine forms
- Passive and active voices
- Regular, irregular, and defective verbs
- Principal parts of each Latin verb
- Special usage notes include archaic and alternate forms, and compounds and related words
- Index of English-Latin verbs
- Index of Latin verbs
- Index of principal parts
- Index of unusual forms
New two-color design for easy reference.
Did you find this review helpful?