The most commonly used 501 Japanese verbs are arranged alphabetically in a table format, one verb per page with English pronunciation and translation, and presented in all forms. The book's additional features include common idioms with example sentences to demonstrate verb usage and a grammar review.
- The 501 most common Japanese verbs in table format
- Both the Japanese characters and the English infinitive form at the top of each page
- Exemplary sentences presented for each verb
- An englightening explanatory essay on Japanese verb formation and usage
- Essential 55 verbs list with example sentences and idioms
- Verb exercises with answers
Did you find this review helpful?