The most commonly used 501 German verbs are arranged alphabetically in a table format, one verb per page with English translation, and conjugated in all tenses and forms. The book's additional features include common idioms with example sentences to demonstrate verb usage and a grammar review. This book includes a bonus CD-ROM enclosed at no additional charge. The CD-ROM presents valuable exercises for students in German sentence completion, word completion, word matching, and conversational dialogue, with answers provided for all exercises.
- The most common German verbs, alphabetically arranged, one verb per page, conjugated in all tenses
- Common idioms and example sentences demonstrating verb usage
- Index of German verb forms identified by their infinitive
- A summary of sequence of verb tenses . . . and much more
The bonus CD-ROM gives you:
- Sentence completion exercises—fill in the correct word
- Dialogue exercises—fill in the appropriate responses
- Word completion exercises—find the right word to fit the phrase
- Matching with English—find correct translations in the right-hand column
- Answers given for all exercises
New two-color design for easy reference.
Did you find this review helpful?