These Montessori-inspired sandpaper letters are perfect for young students just learning to write. They are a colorful, tactile way to practice letter formation. The rough texture is easy to feel and trace with the finger. Utilizing large motor skills, these high-quality sandpaper letters are excellent for teaching children who lack the fine motor dexterity required for pencil work. Perfect for use in schools, homes, and tutoring centers.
- 26 uppercase or lowercase letters
- 5x3 inch white melamine board
- Consonants in blue
- Vowels in orange
- Logic of English manuscript font
- Baseline, dotted midline, topline
- Cutout dot to demonstrate the starting point for each letter
Sandpaper letters are handmade in the U.S.A. by Polliwog Learning Products.
Did you find this review helpful?