Selected by Logos School from several past ACCS conferences, these are eight sessions for teachers and parents new to classical, Christian schooling.
The eight CDs include:
- Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning by Douglas Wilson
- Dumb & Dumber: The Desperate Need for Covenantal & Classical Education by George Grant
- Teaching Literature with a Christian Worldview by Nancy Wilson
- The Seven Laws of Teaching by Tom Spencer
- Elementary Latin Three R's: Rote, Repetition, Review by Julie Garfield
- Covenant Discipline by Matt Whitling
- Sins of the Classroom by Matt Whitling
- Basics of Teaching Logic by Jim Nance
Did you find this review helpful?