PLEASE NOTE: after July 28th, we will no longer buy used books for the remainder of 2017. Thank you!
Book Buying Policies
- We buy K-12 curriculum and educational resources.
- We only buy books that are in good to excellent condition.
- You'll get up to but no more than 20-30% of the new price (up to $3 for a $10 book).
- Defaced, damaged, old edition, and overstocked books are not accepted.
- You can accept or reject our final offer.
- Donations are gladly accepted.
We don't want you to drive all the way to our store just to have us reject all your beautiful volumes. To help you get an idea what our book buyers will take, click here to enter a title or ISBN (or use the field to the right). If it is in our system, you'll find out if we're currently taking copies in good condition. If it's not in our system, there's a good chance we won't take it.
Books We Buy
- Current editions
- A Beka
- Bob Jones
- Apologia Science
- Saxon Math
- Singapore Math
- Teaching Textbooks Math
- Rod & Staff curriculum
- Pathway Readers
- My Father's World resources
- Beautiful Feet resources
- Sonlight resources
- Veritas resources
- Tapestry of Grace resources
- Classic fiction
- Classic Christian books
- Educational resources
Books We Do Not Buy
- Genre fiction (thrillers, mysteries, fantasy, horror, romance, etc.)
- Travel guides
- New York Times bestsellers
- Popular Christian books
- Comic books
- Collector's items
What To Expect
- After Friday, July 28th we are no longer buying used books.
- We buy books Tuesday through Friday 11am to 4pm.
- We do not buy books on Saturdays.
- No appointment necessary.
- First-come, first-served.
- Be prepared to wait, especially in the summer months.
- Call ahead to gauge wait-times if you're on a tight schedule.
- We request sellers remain in-store while we're processing your books.
- When we're done, we'll give you a quote.
- We are currently ONLY offering store credit.
Sell Your Books In Order To:
- Clear your living space of unwanted curriculum and books
- Recover some of the original cost
- Add to our selection of used resources
- Buy next year's curriculum (or this summer's reading)
How To Find Used Books On Our Website
- Type the title you want in the search bar.
- If the item page has a "buy used" button, add it to your cart.
- If there's no "buy used" button, request the number of copies you need and we'll email you when we get some.
- To focus results, use the online catalog filters.
- Type a field (publisher, author, etc.) into the search bar.
- Sort items by category, publisher, author, grade, media, price, or "used only".
We're here to make sure you get the books you need. If you need more help, or any of this is unclear, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!