A resident of Hamilton, Massachusetts, Dr. John Jefferson Davis is a prolific author, minister, professor, and dedicated family man. Educated at Duke University, Dr. Davis possesses a Ph.D. in systematic theology, which he teaches at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Dr. Davis not only teaches in the classroom, but also through his marvelous list of literary works, among which are such varied titles as Abortion and the Christian, Handbook of Basic Bible Texts, and a profuse collection of journal articals and reviews. Apart from his writing, Dr. Davis has lent his voice as president of the Evangelical Philosophical Society, and as a member of various other boards and committees. Many conventions, churches, and workshops have featured him as a speaker, and he is a recognized personality on television and radio. This active and well-known minister makes his home with his wife, Robin, together with their five children.
Works by Dr. John Jefferson Davis:
- The Necessity of Systematic Theology (edited)
- Theology Primer
- Foundations of Evangelical Theology
- Abortion and the Christian (etext at CCEL)
- Your Wealth in God's World
- Handbook of Basic Bible Texts
- The Christian's Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Evangelical Ethics
- Christ's Victorious Return: Postmillenialism Reconsidered
Did you find this review helpful?