Here is a clear and practical workbook for helping the believer cultivate genuine spiritual growth in his or her life. Each chapter zeroes in on key biblical passages and how-to information for growth in specific areas, such as prayer, living by the Holy Spirit, profiting from the Bible, overcoming sin, loving others, enduring suffering, handling emotions, building a Christian marriage, and witnessing to others.
Basic questions about each passage of Scripture enable readers to discover clear implications for daily living. Each topic is summarized in a way that is both solid and to the point. For the person who wants to know how to grow in Christ, this workbook will prove a valuable aid in individual use or group study.
Table of Contents:
- How To Be Sure You Are A Christian
- How To Pray
- How To Live By the Power of the Holy Spirit
- How To Profit From the Bible
- How To Overcome Sin - Forgiveness
- How To Overcome Sin - Repentance
- How To Love Others
- How To Endure Suffering
- How To Deal With Your Emotions
- How To Have a Christian Marriage
- How To Use Your Resources
- How To Witness To Others
Lessons Four Appendix: How To Study the Bible
Lesson Ten Appendix: Setting Up A Conference Table
Did you find this review helpful?