The history of the early Church sometimes seems remote and irrelevant. It was anything but. Filled with essential controversies, fascinating saints, and intense devotion to Christ Jesus, the early Church helped shape Christendom in the following millennia. In this series, the speakers tell the stories of great men in the early Church and their lasting heritage for Christians.
- Ignatius of Antioch (c.55-107)—George Grant
- Athanasius of Alexandria (296-373)—Steve Wilkins
- Gregory the Great—Douglas Wilson
- Ambrose of Milan—Steve Wilkins
- Basil of Caesarea (330-379)—George Grant
- John Chrysostom (347-407)—Douglas Wilson
- Augustine of Hippo (354-430)—Steve Wilkins
- Jerome of Bethlehem (340-420)—George Grant
- Constantine the Great—Douglas Wilson
- Boniface of Crediton (c.675-754)—George Grant
Did you find this review helpful?