This book recounts the fascinating story of the Pilgrims' struggle to create a new home and a new country in the wild land of America. The settlement they founded and the principles they established helped to shape the nation we live in today.
On each page you'll find simple, informative text and full-color illustrations. Find out the answers to questions such as:
- When did the Pilgrims set sail, and why?
- Did the Pilgrims get seasick?
- When they landed, what didn't the Pilgrims know how to do?
- How many Pilgrims died during their first winter in America?
- Who taught the Pilgrims the skills they needed to survive?
Did you find this review helpful?