This reproducible study guide allows you to use A Day No Pigs Would Die to teach literature using the whole book, not just excerpts as so many other literature programs do. It offers:
- comprehension questions
- critical thinking work
- related biblical principles
- studies on literary terms and vocabulary
- essay writing opportunities and other projects
- background information on the author
- a synopsis of the book
- PLUS a complete answer key!
Old Cover (same edition):
Did you find this review helpful?