As a clearance title, THIS BOOK IS NOT RETURNABLE AND IS SOLD AS-IS (flaws, highlighting, torn covers and all). Please remember that you can purchase as many books as you like and have them all shipped for one low price of $4.95.
No young reader's library is complete without a top-notch U.S. atlas, and this is it! The Children's Illustrated Atlas of the United States takes students around the country state-by-state with inviting illustrations, paintings, photos, and text that capture the historical, physical, and individual personality of each state.
- Reference material and maps suited for kids ages 8-12
- State maps presented in alphabetical order showing key cities, national parks, and physical features through hand-drawn shaded relief
- Important state information and illustrated timelines outlining key events in each state's history
- An index of major places found on the maps throughout the book
- An inviting collection of state profiles ideal for young explorers
Did you find this review helpful?